My Hypnobirth Courses are designed to not just educate and empower, but to help you build positive and lasting connections with other parents in the local area.
As a new parent it is important to not just be prepared for the birth of your baby, but the months and years after also.
I have delivered courses for new parents now for a number of years and always astounded by the longevity and importance of these relationships.
During my Hypnobirth course you will:
- Understand the physical process of pregnancy and birth
- Understand the emotional process of pregnancy and birth
- Make a practical plan for early and later labour
- Learn techniques to connect your mind and body – providing you with an ENJOYABLE birth experience
- Partners become actively engaged in the birthing journey as they learn techniques to support the birthing mother.
- Understand and find peace with the “what if’s” You spend time working through difficult scenarios so that you are super prepared for whatever happens on the day
- Learn your rights and feel empowered to make the right choices for you and your family
- Understand the mental and physical transitions of early parenthood and understand how to adapt to them smoothly
- Receive a comprehensive course pack, full of all the information and resources you will need
- Receive a complimentary book, providing you with further background in to hypnobirth and the techniques we use
- Receive FREE hypnosis audio downloads to use during pregnancy and birth
- Receive ongoing email support until your babies arrival
- Build strong and lasting connections with the other parents on the course
- Be invited to join a “whats app” group for the participating parents and attend future catch up social gatherings
When to join a Hypnobirth course?
Given the choice, I would advise doing the course in the second trimester of your pregnancy so you can enjoy the benefits during your pregnancy as well as at the birth of your baby. It is not so much a matter of learning facts so they are fresh in your mind, but more a matter of absorbing the information so that it becomes second nature, but Hypnobirthing works whenever you do it. I have taught a woman her final session and she gave birth just three days later, and I was informed that it had an incredibly impact on her birth still.
How much does it cost and when will it be?
The 12 hour course is delivered over a four week period. I deliver my courses during weekday evenings, between 18:30-21:30.
I have often been told that a hypnobirth course is a vital investment for pregnancy, birth and early parenthood and I must say that I wholeheartedly agree.
The investment for the 12 hour group course is £295
When is the next available course?
You can find details of my next available courses here:
Sign up for December course here.
Sign up for January course here.