Clarity Hypnosis Hypnobirth courses are designed to empower women and their birth partners to create positive birth experiences, because birth matters and a positive birth experience offers lifelong benefits for Mum, baby and families.
My courses are a complete package of antenatal education, Hypnobirth methods and postnatal education. I provide these three elements in a unique and enjoyable 12 hour course, ensuring that you and your partner feel fully prepared and fully empowered to have the most positive start in your parenthood journey.
During my Hypnobirth course you will:
- Understand the physical process of pregnancy and birth
- Understand the emotional process of pregnancy and birth
- Make a practical plan for early and later labour
- Learn techniques to connect your mind and body – providing you with an ENJOYABLE birth experience
- Partners become actively engaged in the birthing journey as they learn techniques to support the birthing mother.
- Understand and find peace with the “what if’s” You spend time working through difficult scenarios so that you are super prepared for whatever happens on the day
- Learn your rights and feel empowered to make the right choices for you and your family
- Understand the mental and physical transitions of early parenthood and understand how to adapt to them smoothly
- Receive a comprehensive course pack, full of all the information and resources you will need
- Receive a complimentary book, providing you with further background in to hypnobirth and the techniques we use
- Receive FREE hypnosis audio downloads to use during pregnancy and birth
- Receive ongoing email support until your babies arrival
What are the benefits of joining my course?
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, but the long term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated.
I repeatedly get wonderful birth stories of babies being calm, content and sleeping really well. They seem to thrive better. It may seem miraculous but this is how Hypnobirthing is designed to be.
Would you like to join one of my group courses? Follow this link.
Would you like a more personal experience and have private course in the comfort of your own home? Follow this link.